yeah, you included.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Imaginary conversations with a "Celebrity"

Imaginary conversations I had with Carisa from Top Design, who almost got on my bus the other day:

#1
Me: How come, in the last month, the only celebrities that I have seen have been you and Michael from Top Design and both in proximity to time I have spent on a NYC bus that carries the Top Design ad on the side?
Carisa: We have designed ourself into the city.
Me: Wow, that's deep.
Carisa: Do you want me to design your apartment for free?
Me: Sure!

#2
Me: 'sup.
Carisa: You recognized me.
Me: Yep.
Carisa: You are the only person who watches the show.
Me: Oh.

#3
Me: Are you guys legally obligated to keep the outcome a secret until it airs?
Carisa: Stop talking to me, you stink. Take a shower after you go to the gym. And, what do you think you're wearing? Grey sweatpants and a bright teal jacket? TEAL. Seriously.
Me: You know, I'd imagine that you'd be living a more glamorous lifestyle after your show. Still living in the East Village? Still taking the bus? LOSER.
Carisa: I'm visiting my teminally ill friend in her apartment that she can't leave because she's crippled. And every day, I have been bringing her a design element to cheer up her stale and cramped apartment. See this green rope swing? It's perfect and maybe now she will live.

#4
Me: Are you guys legally obligated to keep the outcome a secret until it airs?
Carisa: What are you talking about. You live in my building, don't you?
Me: Shit. For some reason, I thought you were Carisa from Top Design.
Not Carisa: No.
Me: See you 'round the building!

#5
Carisa: You look like you might like to have your apartment re-designed for free.
Me: Sounds great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch that show too. Surprise, surprise, as I hardly watch any television. It takes place in L.A., what is she doing there? She is snotty. That's a separate point. Another separate point, I thought she called you a "stink", in your imaginary conversation #3, I believe it was.

April 01, 2007 10:50 PM

 
Blogger Hammy said...

Sorry. I guess that should have been a separate sentence. As in, "You Stink!" Whateves. I'm in school. Yeah, I guess she and Michael moved to NYC after the show. . . She is snotty. I really hope Matt wins. He's so honest and humble. BTW's: I'm drunk. GOOOOOooooooo Top Design!!!! BooBooofartpooter. I love tobias. xoxo, Jen

April 02, 2007 12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home