yeah, you included.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another BLOG??!! WTF.

I'm not leaving this blog, but I started another one that's about my adventures in school as a theremin major.

It's called Theremin Major. Duh.

Again, don't freak out. I'm just compartmentalizing my blog life. Now my theremin friends don't have to hear about the neverending muffins that Tobias makes, my friends friends aren't burned with my pitch-arm vibrato woes, and my REAL friends can subscribe to both and HANG ON EVERY WORD THAT I WILL EVER WRITE EVER. No pressure.

Okay. In other news, I'm on Spring Break. WOOO HOOOO!!! HA. OR in theremin language, WOOO WOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Margarita's anybody? Seriously. I had one last night and I'd like to have at least one every day until Monday when the madness begins again. I'm hanging out in my bathing suit all week. In my apatment. With Tobias. The cat. I have a blender! Just bring over some tequila, triple sec and frozen lime juice concentrate. I'll do the mixing and we'll all do the drinking. HOLLER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home