yeah, you included.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Countdown to Vegas : 9 days

Observations and information on January 10th, 2007:

  1. Hey Whoopie, what's with the stoner shades? I've never seen you look through them. That's not some kind of metaphor.
  2. I am hopelessly obsessed with my cat, Tobias. I've never felt this way about a cat before. Sorry Ludlow. It just wasn't the same and, quite frankly, you seemed to be able to move on so easily! Professor: If you can actually read, congratulations. You have far surpassed my expectations and I am to blame for that.
  3. I just saw The Queen. She is a fantastically complex Lady and I admire her. She reminds me of my mother.
  4. Speaking of my mother, she just had her second CT scan and the results are astounding. She has only 10% of her tumors left. This news defeats the odds, is quite extraordinary, and proves that anything is possible. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.


December, 1975

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Yaaaaaay!!!!

January 11, 2007 7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home