yeah, you included.

Monday, December 11, 2006

SPAM

Nice try, spammers! Another day of trying your best and you still haven't fooled me. You have me enticed, though, spam-people. Gmail has much more interesting spam than hotmail ever did! From today's email, here are some of my favorite spam people, subjects, and parts of first paragraphs:


(from) Sonny Church
(subject) Re: help never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of backup tapes

Regina Fontenot
his regular
cupboard in that chamber; there I determined to bestow them. The whic

so. Justice
Wow! That's Unbelievable!
- unless material bench. Rugged diskwas evolving para

Elijah Hur
Re: reclam reaffir
- thought I heard a low moan from Floyd, but the baaing and the fartin

Ilari Buckingham
Re: restraine = sideligh - Good little time machine. Time mover, slower, halter, stop

Carly Dowdy
Fwd: INFO
- A mastadon near the inferiority complex, some somewhat incinerated

Kate Blount
Fwd: deal
- The oil filter from a ski lodge is overwhelmingly South American. Further

jenhao
Sale vIaAGRa USD49, \/ALiUM $ 31, XAN@aX US70
- about gonad share a shower

Fred
deliver me he did so did eat. - Again O daughter be done unto Abraham I will spea



. . .And there were SO many more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home