yeah, you included.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Zoo Bronx Zoo

Oh, Camera phone. You were broken for a long time but now you miraculously work again. I'm to tired to write about all my zoo learnings, so I'll save that for next time. I will write this:
This baby giraffe is a girl. She is 18 days old. I want one.
Natasha called me right after I took this polar bear photo. I was like, "I'm looking at a polar bear. . .I'm at the zoo." And she was all, "let's hope so!"
In the Mouse House

I could watch gorillas hang out forever. I would be a great gorilla supervisor.


Above are Red Pandas. Not related to Giant Pandas at all.



This Gorilla was in the mist. . .
. . . of napping! Girl Interrupted!
Flamingos are pink because of the pigment in the foods they eat: cotton candy, peeps, bubble gum, and shrimp.


Baby Snow Leopard


Monkeytown, USA.




2 Comments:

Blogger Andre Benjamin said...

Those are some cool picks man...whered you take em?

November 17, 2006 9:39 PM

 
Blogger Hammy said...

at the Zoo. in the Bronx.

November 18, 2006 7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home