yeah, you included.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm back

Of late, three of my only readers informed me that I haven't been updating my blog. So, I'm going to make more of an effort. I have to put my energy into something now that I don't have a marathon to train for . . .

BTW, I RAN A MARATHON!!

I will post photos and stories as soon as I get the disk in the mail.

I finished in 5 hours, 10 minutes, and one second.

I didn't stop except to use the johnny-on-the-spot twice.

When I crossed the finish line, a handsome man in a tuxedo gave me a necklace from Tiffany's.

There are stories, but they will be better illustrated when posted beside the photos.

BTW, I MET THREE BABIES!

Babies are wonderful. If there's a baby in the room, that room is automatically filled with joy and love.

I'm exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home