yeah, you included.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Calendar for Monday, November 13th

Yesterday was hella gloomy.

Is that an excuse for me to only do one of the events on my calendar? Yes.

Sometimes when one is sad and it is raining kitties and pooches, one would rather stay warm inside one's own apartment rather than going to see a robot talent talent show, a band that will definitely destroy their instruments (my sources tell me it was a guarantee! How can musicians that not everyone one in christendom has heard of afford to do that? If I destroyed my theremin, I would be in deep financial s---t. soot.), or take a 2 hour subway ride with NY's hip-hop adventurers.
Sometimes one would rather stay indoors and watch creepy movies like Witches of Eastwick and Ripley's Game. (??????!!!!!!!!)

I will say that I had a great time at Dance Dance Party Party. As per usual!

Today is a new day.

Today I will go to the NY Aquarium. I have a morning appointment with Ayveq and a lunch date with Willie.

After that, I am going to see Joanna Newsom. She has two shows in a row tonight. I've never been to a 5pm show before. Who knows what's in store! I'm prepared to rock out to some mad folk harp with schoolchildren and senior citizens.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna Newsom! I dig her somethin' serious. Have fun!

November 13, 2006 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Hammy said...

well, whatcha complainin' fur? there's still tickets left - for both shows, i reckon!

November 13, 2006 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home