yeah, you included.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Calendar for Wednesday, November 15th

Well, no.

I didn't go to the Lower East Side Tenement Museum or BODIES: The Exhibit today.

Maybe tomorrow?

Today wasn't totally uneventful.

I recorded a new song for my MySpace Music profile. It's the #1 classical theremin standard in all the world even though it was written for a cello. It's called The Swan and it was written by Saint-Saƫns (who's first name happens to be Camille.)

The recording is incomplete in that I like everything about it but the arpeggios. I recorded it at least 20 times and I have to say that in this particular take, I rocked all the non-arpeggio parts (except for one note) so hard that the arpeggios are inconsequential albeit forgivable. (Never mind how unprofessional that sounds, I pull my own weight around this blog!)

Calendar for Wednesday, November 15th

Lower East Side Tenement Museum

BODIES . . . the Exhibit

Take Two. Action!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. You're living life so I don't have to. Except the no TV part. I'm still wrestling with that one!

November 15, 2006 10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home