yeah, you included.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

For Thursday, November 16th

Don't be angry. I can't seem to motivate myself to go the Lower East Side Tenement Museum or the Bodies exhibit (shit, the "d" on my keyboard is being tricky.)

Instead, tomorrow, I really want to go to the Bronx Zoo.

OMG i am so excited about this. In my opinion, this is perfect zoo weather.

What is wrong with my computer. Why won't it stop underlining?

What is wrong with me that I'm more interested in animals right now than history or the biology of bodies in an exhitbit. . . or Art, for that matter. I could choose to go to MoMA. Nope, I'd rather learn about wild animals. That makes me, what, shallow? No. It makes me science-savvy and art is a science. Right? Come on guys, right?

Maybe I won't go. Maybe I'll spend another day in my apartment coming up with a Holiday Theremin set list.

Holy crap I'm weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I would much rather the beauty of watching a live beast, too! Give my best to the seals.

November 16, 2006 9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home