yeah, you included.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Dude.

So, my friend Jill sent me a chain email today.

It said something like this:

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

~anonymous~

So send this to all of your friends (and me) in the next 5 minutes and a miracle will happen tonight

Cheesy, yes, and like my digestive system, my brain/heart system can tolerate and appreciate cheese only on special occasions. So, cheekily, I sent it on to the members of my band, Stickerbook. Because a MIRACLE could happen. . .TONIGHT!!

Well, doubters, My mom had an appointment with her doctor today AND . . .
she is doing a lot better than all the doctors had expected. Her tumors have shrunk 40%! The doctors who gave her the diagnosis in August gave her a certain amount of time to live. The longest amount of time that they allotted her in August has now become the median amount of expected time to live~

So just call me chain-mail Sally, because all ya'lls gonna be miraclin' this holiday seazzin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

That is wonderful!!!!

November 27, 2006 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home