yeah, you included.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Guestbook

It occurred to me that maybe no one reads my blog.

That's fine!

That's hilarious!

It's really no problem. Especially because if you aren't reading it, you won't feel bad about not reading it when you read this post.

So, seriously, if you aren't reading this post, PLEASE don't feel bad about not reading it.

That would be like me feeling bad about never meeting you if we've never met and probably never will.

I'm not one to concern myself with worries that don't exist, you know?

Anyway. If you are reading this, could you do me a favor and leave me a comment on this post?

It'd be like a website guestbook.

Yeah, just go to the bottom there and click on "[#] Comments" and then click on "Post a Comment" and just check in! You can choose to remain anonymous, just let me know you, a reader, exist.

Thanks!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammy - Kate K was here! Of course I would visit your site!! ROCK ON!!

February 21, 2005 9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ham on!!

Natasha

February 22, 2005 6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad reads to us what your blog says. We can't read. We're kittens.

-Jake and 'Bert

February 24, 2005 1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, Jen, I'm sorry you feel that no one reads your journal, but I always start my day with it. Thanks!

February 25, 2005 10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have - and will - never read your blog.
It's for your own safety.
The less I know, the less "they" can get out of me.
-NOT Eliza

March 04, 2005 1:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should double post to the IRC. It's easier for us! Think of us!

March 14, 2005 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Hammy said...

I want the IRC to come to ME!

I just posted on the IRC. I'll keep posting plugs there. Why can't you just save this address in your browser? Do I not have "favorites" status?

March 14, 2005 4:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the IRC to come to you too. But we are lazy humans. Can only do so many things per day. I usually come over when you post a plug, but other times I forget.

Your pal,
Anonymous

April 13, 2005 9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home