yeah, you included.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Scene Proposal for Laugh-In

A Grouch and Another Person in an office.

Another Person: I'm getting coffee. Would you like some?

Grouch: Don't do me any favors.

Another Person looks at the calendar above the coffee machine and notices that February 16th is Do a Grouch a Favor Day. Another Person pours two cups and brings one back to the Grouch at his/her desk.

Grouch: What the F-#@&! What did I say?!!

Another Person: smirking You said "Don't do me any favors."

Grouch: Yeah, so what's with the coffee, you PRICK?

Grouch pours hot coffee on Another Person's head.

An Office Worker walks by.

Office Worker: I'm getting some paper towels, would you like some?

Person: DON'T DO ME ANY FAVORS!!!!!

Office Worker: thinking What a grouch!

(Go-Go/Disco Dance interlude)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home