yeah, you included.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Baby Week!

This week, I was invited upstate to my best friend's husband's family farm to visit with them and their nine month-old twins.

As soon as I got to the farm, they shoved a glass of red wine in one of my hands, a bowl full of mush in the other and told me to shove food in one of their two-toothed baby mouths. After that, they kicked me and my Goddaughter outside and told me it was photo time.




Two days later, she shoved her little finger in my eye and told me in not so many words, "Today, you will be temporarily blind in one eye HAHAHA! What fun!"

We're still friends, but the incident allowed me to feel less uncomfortable about laughing at her when she does silly little baby things, like falling over backwards onto a huge pile of pillows while she's playing.

HAHAHA! What fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're getting so big! I can't wait to see them again! Also, I can't wait for you to see Harper again! Come to LA pronto! Exclamation points for everyone!

July 06, 2007 10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home