yeah, you included.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm still in that myth I think.

This morning, I checked my [fruit] before making my way in to work and I got this e-mail:


Greetings Ho Bags:

I'm going to cut to the chase..........

[Boss Lady] and [Boss Man] have ever so graciously given me hosting rights to a suite at the Garden this Thursday night for one of Madonna's concerts.

I came up with the idea that it would be fun for the ever growing group of '[Name of Company] Girls' to get together and bond a little. Given that I look through the email list and say "Who the hell is that?" leads me to believe we can use as many "get-to-know-you" opportunities as we can get.

Anyway, if you're free Thursday night and have any interest here's the low-down:

Thurs, June 29th
8pm
Madonna
Madison Square Garden
Suite [Number and Letter]

Free food and booze....I mean ladies what more can you ask for.
Please RSVP 'yes' OR 'no' by 12pm Wednesday.
Holla back yo....


[Executive/Personal Assistant of Boss Lady]


P.S. Please note this does not mean I actually like any of you or want to spend time together. I have like only two girlfriends outside of work and am just desperate to fill the room.

Readers, I'm not trying to brag about my day job. I am trying to convince you all that at this moment, I am probably dreaming or in, as Frannie puts it, "some kind of myth."


PIRIOTS 6-26-06

Michelle Dombrowski (sp?)
I got out of a minivan cab at 15th and 9th. She got into that very same cab.

Dr. Wimpy
2nd Avenue F Station, at the turnstyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home