yeah, you included.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just Call Me Dr. Watson

After looking over some past Blog entries, I have made a most alarming yet conclusive realization:

After my camera broke, I did less blog documentation of my incredibly adventurous life!

Some of you may have thought that I had changed, that I had become a tv-watching Stay-at-Home! Although this occurs in the winter months, as soon as the temperature starts to rise, I gotta get my ass outside.

I have done so many fantastic and exciting things since my camera broke. Maybe I'll catch you all up in an retrospective essay at some point. And maybe I'll illustrate that retrospective essay with drawings or collages or music. It has been a vivid period of time, this time sans camera!!

Well, the camera draught is OVER. Let it rain pixels!

This time, I'm going to buy one with a brand name that I've heard of and a warranty of over a year.

Bless you all,
Hammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home