yeah, you included.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

So this is what Botox feels like.

So you might notice in some of these photos that I have no expression in my face, specifically the part of my face that is above the eyebrows. That's because it hurts when I move it. And, I probably shouldn't move it because that might crap up the healing process.
Last night, at Becky Yamamoto's Flag Day Celebration, I saw Michelle C. and did what I thought was smile at her.
Later she approached me and said, "We know each other, right?"
"Yeah!," I replied, perplexed.
"Well, I waved at you when you walked in and you didn't respond!"
"Yes Huh, I did!! " (pause) "OMG!! I got stitches in my forehead yesterday. I can't move it, so I bet my 'I recognize you' face involves my eyebrows and forehead."
"OH! Oh, wow. Yeah, I thought you were a total bitch!"
Seriously, though, look at these pictures. I really do use my forehead and eyebrows a lot. I look mildly retarded and kinda spaced out when I don't. Check it:

This is me and the ASSHOLE that did this to me:
Here it is, up close. No, it doesn't look very big. But it feels big. And very important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home